Beesocials Terms and conditions
BeeSocials is a platform to enable local people to arrange and host socials events at their home, where they can welcome guests and enjoy a social experience in a safe environment. It is designed to bring communities together, allow local people to meet and for people to extend their social network. It is designed to welcome people new to the city and even country with open arms and create a friendly society.
To achieve all this, the platform heavily relies on the people to act in a respectful and friendly manner at all times. This platform, and community can only be built on trust and the good nature of people.
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH BEESOCIALS OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO OUR SITE AND SERVICES.
- USER CONDUCT AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Please act in a respectful and friendly manner at all times, with all individuals you interact with.
- Any verbal or physical abuse will not to be tolerated and may be reported to local authorities as applicable. You will also be banned from using our service.
- Any discrimination, including but not limited to racial or sexual will not be tolerated and may be reported to local authorities as applicable. You will also be banned from using our service.
- Beesocials is a venue for users to create or find events to attend. We are not involved in the face-to-face contact between users of this site and have no control over the accuracy of information posted by users to our site.
- We do not make any attempts to confirm the identity of the users of this site. Users are responsible for determining the identity of others when creating events or attending events created through Beesocials.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Beesocials users. We are not responsible for any harm arising out of any interactions that may be arranged through Beesocials. We reserve the right to monitor disputes however have no obligation to do so.
- Once an event has been listed with a price and other users have purchased tickets, the price must not be altered.
- You must be over the age of 18 to use our services. By registering to use our services you confirm that you are over 18.
- You are responsible for any content posted on Beesocials. You must not post any content that is offensive or illegal
- You will use our services in consistent with UK and internal Law, rules and regulations
- DAMAGE TO VENUE
- We shall not be liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to any direct or incidental damage) caused to the venue by the users of this service.
- LIMITED LIABILITY
- If you use our services you do so at your own risk. You agree that Beesocials does not check users and their backgrounds. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Beesocials and its representatives against any and all claims and expenses, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Beesocials shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
- We may at our discretion terminate your use of our services and delete your account. Upon doing so any money owed to you from ticket sales will be paid out, less our fees and any refunds arising from disputes.
- PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- Payments from guests will be directly routed to your PayPal account, less 10% website fee.
- Hosts are responsible for processing refunds directly to the guests, at which point the 10% website fee will also be refunded.
- Users are advised to initially make attempts at resolving any disputes, but you may escalate to BeeSocials if you are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution. At this point BeeSocials will investigate and attempt to reach a fair outcome for both parties. However, BeeSocials provides no guarantees to this effect and will not be liable for any loss incurred due to any disputes between users of the service.